lørdag 8. november 2008

Intro

Ok, just made myself a blog/diary. My plan is to write down details about my feelings and how things are, day by day during my Accutane/Roaccutane treatment.

To begin with, ill start off by telling a short verson of my story.

I am a 17 years old boy from norway. I got mild acne 3-4 years ago, but at this point it's too much for me. I have tried so much the last years; some products was ok, some few made me break out too much, and some didn't make any difference at all.
Anyways, the big problem is that i've started to get the big-deep-badass-acne that hurts like hell, and itchin' like fuck.

These are the products i can remember at the moment, that i have used:

Worked ok/didn't make a big difference:
Skinoren, Basiron, Sebamed, (dunno the names in english)
Differin
Brevoxyl
Babour cleanser
Aloe vera gel 98%
Clerasil
Secuvie (some swedish cleanser)
Acupuncture

Worked well:
Dalacin roll on (this was the shit, but not healthy because of the antibiotics, got a weird eczema of it, after constant use for about 7-8 months)
Tetracycline and tetralysal (same shit, just different colours on the pills, and just worked while i was on them)
Diet

Worse products ever!:
ProActiv Solution....... (this shit sucked ass! made me like i am today!! and thats not good. THIS SHIT MADE ME GET CYSTIC ACNE) i just wanna sue their asses!

I have a new "skin doctor hour" 2 days from now. updates will follow.

E17

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar